I agree with Blue, let the boys do their talking on the court!!!
I graduated from JJK, but the bottom line is GC wins. They bring it between the lines and in the weight room, which makes them physically competative with anybody. They are always there at the end of the year. So if your gonna be the best in MALE sports your gonna have to go through them not coeburn. They might not have one it in football, but i bet the team that did, beat them.
I agree with Blue, let the boys do their talking on the court!!!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Man Coeburn will have allot of good years in Basketball with atkins at the helm.
Coeburn has one heck of a ball team.. Bolling played a good game tonight.. That Half Court shot Adkins made was amazing.. and the Crazies do have some pretty snazzy cheers [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I agree with Blue, let the boys do their talking on the court!!!
[/ QUOTE ]
I don't! Let the fans have some fun with it.....Right now Kelly has all the bragging rights! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
I'm cool with the crazies, just leave the chest thumping in the gym, we don't need that here...
but when you have people coming on here makin up idiotic excuses, it's better left to the players
i myself don't want coeburn become the way pound used to be...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Adkins with a D
True, you've been on that pound thing forever now......Coeburn will never be Pound! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
If anyone from Coeburn was mad it was because of the very immature behavior by some of the Kelly fans sitting on the Coeburn side...
[/ QUOTE ]
This is about the 3rd or 4th year in a row someone's said something to LpDBlue at Kelly. This time, a woman was trying to get him escorted from the gym and taken out in a police car for standing up and cheering for Coeburn--he just so happened to be 2 rows up from Kelly's bench (NOTE: there wasn't much room for Coeburn's fans to sit elsewhere--we were packed in like sardines). She went up to the principal and resource officer after the game and was demanding he be taken away. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I don't mind the behavior from the student section at Kelly at all--they're kids. Let them have fun with the game--I don't even mind them rushing the court. I take issue with a former #32 for Kelly that got up in Blue's face during the game and was threatening to do bodily harm...that deserves a lil something to be said to the principal and the resource officer. I take issue with older ladies who are a bit too hardcore and feel they're priveleged that try to get 20-something guys from other towns taken out in cuffs and a police car for cheering for someone other than her team. I say it's a daggone shame that people from Coeburn can't come up to Kelly without someone, not kids, but adults, causing a big stink. I mean what do they want us to do? Sit down, shut up, and golf clap--while all the time they're behind us cussing our kids and stuff? NO SIR.
I believe when it comes to sportsmanship, Unchained and other Kelly people who may read this will agree with me---that is ridiculous. Honestly--if this doesn't cease and desist, and it happens again next year at the Coeburn @ Kelly matchup in basketball--I'll be writing letters to whoever will read them and I will let them know that it's not the kids that need to be kept in check--it's some grown-arse adults that should know better but are too arrogant to care.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks